Internet Marketing Training: Keyword Research in The Learning Wing

Free Internet Marketing Training
Keyword Research

The Learning Wing On Thursday
Keyword Research

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed last week’s free Internet marketing training session in the Learning Room when we discussed SEO Presser and how to use it, this week we’re on to keyword research. The reaction from the group was overwhelmingly positive and this entire project has become really fun for all of us here at Online Techniques.

This post is just a quick reminder about this coming Thursday … and an invitation to join us, if you haven’t already. The Learning Wing is the training section of Online Tecniques. Every Thursday evening from 9PM EASTERN / 6PM Pacific, I personally host a free Internet marketing training session in our online conference room. We cover subjects that will help you create income from home working online … mostly concerning blogging.

This Thursday – Keyword Research

This Thursday’s session in The Learning Wing will be on Keyword Research. Over this last week we’ve had lots of reaction to the SEO Presser training from last week, but the results that come from that great plugin still depend on the keyword research that comes before.

Now, it’s been my experience that most people completely understand keywords. They really don’t know what one is, how it should be used, or really how to go about keyword research in the first place. Actually, most people I know are using keywords that are actually harmful to their business and they chose them just out of the air … without ever doing any actual keyword research at all.

This is a good way to cripple your business, and certainly the misuse or non-understanding of keyword research will significantly stunt the growth of your business in the long run. This is something we plan to remedy in our keyword research session this Thursday evening in The Learning Wing Room.

Keyword Research Tools – Guess What, They’re FREE!

That’s right … all the tools you need to do simple yet effective keyword research … the kind that can save your butt from the pitfalls we just described … are available to you free online. This Thursday evening, I’m going to show you just what they are, and I’ll show you a few quick, simple … but effective … methods of using them. After Thursday night, you will understand:

>>> What A Keyword Really Is

>>> How A Keyword Should Really Be Used

>>> What Keyword Research Really Is

>>> How To Go About Some Simple But Effective Keyword Research

>>> Where To Find All The Free Tools Needed To Do Effective Keyword Research

>>> Why Some Keywords Will Do You More Harm Than Good

>>> How To Target Your Keyword Research So You Can Dominate Your Niche

Keyword Research Study – Thursday In The Learning Room

So … if you haven’t yet registered to receive the password to access the free Internet marketing training sessions in The Learning Room … do that right away. Join us this Thursday at 9PM Eastern / 6PM Pacific for our keyword research session. By the time the evening’s over, you’ll never think about keywords or keyword research in exactly the same way again. AND … you’ll never make the same disastrous mistakes again, either.

Thanks for visiting the blog. Please, if you enjoy what you find here at Online Techniques … pass our Internet marketing training opportunities on to your friends and downlines. At least share our posts on FaceBook or MySpace … you can also use any of the Sharing links below to bookmark anything you see on Digg, Spurl, Delicious … or any of the sites shown there.

In other words … if you like this stuff … please help us out by sharing it with people you know. We’d really appreciate that.

As always … please leave your comments! We love to hear how we’re doing!

By Steve Gaghagen
Online Techniques
CEO, Founder

steve@onlinetechniques.net

Instantly Boost Your Online Traffic And Success By Signing Up For Our FREE Internet Marketing Training Course.

THURSDAY EVENING 9PM Eastern / 6PM Central: Keyword Research In The Learning Wing

Be Sociable, Share!

Facebook comments:

comments

, , , , ,

12 Responses to Internet Marketing Training: Keyword Research in The Learning Wing

1. Wilbert Valpais October 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM #

Hi Steve! Your right, keyword research is very important for your online business, but many people dont know ho to use keywords effectively. Looking forward for thursday i know that the training would be extremely valuable.
    Have a good Day!
    Wilbert Valpais

2. Steve Gaghagen October 13, 2010 at 6:40 AM #

Hey Wilbert! Thanks for the nice words. Good to see you here … and we’ll see you on Thursday!

3. Barbara Arbster October 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM #

Enjoyed that Steve. We all get a little tongue twisted now and then…LOL. Looking forward to learning more about keywords. I know there is much to learn. I think we all try to use the same ones and I don’t think that works too well.

Be Safe, Healthy & Happy!
    Barbara Arbster

4. Karen Naicker October 13, 2010 at 8:00 PM #

Steve i enjoy your Trainings.Yes you are right about keywords and i’m looking forward to learn what i am doing wrong so i can make them right. I am learning so much from you and if anyone is thinking you might join and listen to what Steve is teaching, don’t think, just do it.You will be glad you did. Look forward to Thursday.
    Have a cool day.
    Karen Naicker

5. Steve Gaghagen October 13, 2010 at 8:58 PM #

Wow Karen … thanks for the lovely words. I’m really glad you’re enjoying all this brouhaha. It’s my goal to continue to live up to expectations! Thanks!

6. Steve Gaghagen October 13, 2010 at 9:02 PM #

Hey Barbara … good to see you in here! Kewl! And thanks … I seem to have developed a reputation about the videos … and I love just letting the bloopers go and let them be a part of the whole thing. I mean, if we can’t laugh and have fun while we’re doing all this … then what good is it?

Glad you enjoyed it … and BTW I like your website! Looking good! See you in the keywords session on Thursday! πŸ™‚

7. Karen Pore October 14, 2010 at 1:25 PM #

Love the video Steve!! Like the blooper….I’m so excited for tonight’s training. Keywords are my fav thing in the entire internet world!!! Not even joking. I eat, sleep and breathe keywords..they are the life of an online business. Looking forward to tonight & love all your great info you always provide.

8. Steve Gaghagen October 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM #

Hey thanks Karen! Glad you like the blooper thingy … Lord knows I make enough of them I might as well use some of them … the ones I can get away with … LOL.

Yup … keywords are interesting animals. It’s so odd how so many people misunderstand them and actually end up using words that hurt them rather than help them. Maybe tonight we can fix some of that! Thanks for the really kind words. I appreciate it.

9. Valeri October 24, 2010 at 7:14 AM #

Hi Steve!
    I am very apprecate you for your great WORK!!!
    I live in Spain and it is difficult for me to visit your “live” seesions but I am watching the recorded videos and thanks you a lot.
    The thing is that your videos are very concrete and absolutely necessive for better understanding and (what is even more important) …for practice.
    I am waiting for your further “gold presents”.
    Have a nice time.
    Valeri Strachko

10. Steve Gaghagen October 25, 2010 at 9:11 AM #

Hey Valeri … thanks so much for the really nice words. It makes me feel so good that people appreciate and even more importantly BENEFIT from the things I’m teaching around here. I’m sorry I’m behind in mounting the recorded lessons, but I’ve found a better way to do this, and in the next few days the ones that aren’t up yet will be mounted in the Learning Wing.

Thanks Again!

11. Kendra April 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM #

I absolutely love your blog and find nearly
    all of your post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for.
    can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web log!

12. Steve Gaghagen May 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM #

Thanks for the nice compliments, Kendra. We don’t offer pay for guest posters here, but if you’d like to submit something for the exposure and a link back to your site, you can contact me at my office email at: steve@onlinetechniques.net. If you want to send something as a submission, I’d be glad to take a look, and if it’s within the confines of what we do here I’d be glad to publish it! πŸ˜‰